Blue Confetti Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILCOBL
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 13.625"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 4 questions
Browse 4 questions
and 11 answers
Why did you choose this?
what size are the dots?
BEST ANSWER: The dots are about 1 inch.
do you have this in fabric not oilcloth?
BEST ANSWER: This print only comes in oilcloth.
Do you have oil cloth in 72” wide?
Stinky at first, but great for recovering a folding table
The oilcloth fabric was very stinky when I got it, but aired out in about a week. I used it to recover my kids' folding table and chairs. It looks great and is easy to wipe clean.
March 14, 2017
over 2 years ago
A very happy cloth!
A perfect addition to our patio tables.
The deck feels so festive!
WE definitely will use this company again!
August 23, 2017
1 year ago