Cherry Faux Bois Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILWOCH OILWOCH
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 19.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Cherry Faux Bois Oilcloth has a rich brown wood grain pattern that is more subtle than many other oilcloth patterns. It's used for tablecloths, shelf and drawer liners, tote bags. Oilcloth is waterproof and easy to wipe clean.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 6 questions
Browse 6 questions
and 35 answers
Why did you choose this?
Is oil cloth heat resistant?
BEST ANSWER: I've never attempted to set a hot dish upon any oilcloth. I believe it can take some heat - such as being in direct sunlight - but I would use a trivet or similar with it for use in the kitchen.
I need to make a round table cloth , how many yards would be needed?
BEST ANSWER: Measure the diameter(width) of your table. Add 12 inches for the drop or hang over. Example: if your table measures 45" across, you will need 57". That equals 2 yards(some leftover). If it's wider, you will have to piece it (2 pieces sewn together).
can oil cloth be painted with regular wall paint?
BEST ANSWER: It probably wouldn't adhere well to the glossy vinyl surface of oilcloth.
Does it shrink?
BEST ANSWER: No, but don't machine wash or dry it. The slick surface makes it easy to wipe clean with soapy water.
Can it be used like wallpaper ?
I purchased this fabric for my craft table, it stays really flat and easy ti wipe off when done crafting.
July 10, 2019
3 months ago
The color and pattern are just as pictured, no disappointment. It was great shipped as a roll but the inner cardboard tube was shorter than the oilcloth so the sides at each end were quite creased. I was able to iron them out with a warm iron. This pattern seemed more lightweight than others I have ordered and does not lay smoothly on the table with an overall bubbling. I think the ironing may have produced this effect, not sure.
October 23, 2017
1 year ago