Covington Downton Mist Fabric
- Product ID: DOW544 DOW544
- Manufacturer: Covington
- Content: 55% Linen, 45% Viscose
- Width: 54"
- Horizontal Repeat: 27"
- Vertical Repeat: 25.25"
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Durability: 12,000 Double Rubs
- Fire Rating: UFAC Class 1
- Care: Clean this fabric with water free solvent in a well-ventilated room. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended. Caution: Use of water-based or detergent-based solvent cleaners may cause excessive shrinking. Frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust recommended.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 6 questions
Browse 6 questions
and 13 answers
Why did you choose this?
Can this be used for upholstery and what is the pattern repeat?
BEST ANSWER: The repeat is 27". Beautiful for curtains or shades. I wouldn't use to upholstery anything that get daily use. Perfect weight for curtains, shades, pillows.
I have a of S-DOW544 downtown mist , should I send my sample to you to get a color match ? Do the different bolts vary ? If I need to send back with my order I will need address .
BEST ANSWER: Dye lots can vary slightly, but we can't guarantee the sample will be the same as the bolt.
Is the main color blue, green or aqua?
BEST ANSWER: In my opinion, the main color is aqua but very muted. I don't see any true green in it but there are some blue but again muted. Hope this helps!! It's a beautiful fabric.
What size is the medallion in the pattern?
Is there any hint of gray in this fabric - along with the muted blues? Is the background a warm white?
Beautiful muted fabric in shades of aqua and putty beige. Lovely to work with.
July 7, 2017
over 2 years ago