Gray Cherry Blossoms Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILCBGR OILCBGR
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 11.75"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.75"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Delicate cherry blossoms make this gray cherry blossoms oilcloth absolutely irresistible. Ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 4 questions
Browse 4 questions
and 18 answers
Why did you choose this?
Can you use oilcloth for shower curtains?
BEST ANSWER: Maybe... but the pattern side would probably have to be turned in to the shower because that's the water-proof side. The other side has the cloth weave which would collect water rather than just running into the tub. Then again, I don't think it's very absorbent, so it might be fine.
Is it water resistant?
BEST ANSWER: This fabric is water proof. However, if sewn, the perforated holes made by the sewing machine will cause it to lose it's waterproof quality.
Can Use this as a bed sheet?
BEST ANSWER: I wouldn't. The plastic-type coating would be very uncomfortable and cause sweating.
New kitchen tablecloth
I would definitely recommend this product. I looked all over for attractive oilcloth tablecloths for my round kitchen table with no luck at all. When I saw the beautiful choices on the Online Fabric Store website, I was very happy. We had to figure out a way to use the 47" wide fabric because it was a bit narrow for my 44" table, but I bought an extra yard, and we were able to tape an extra piece and it looks beautiful and works well. Shipping was super-quick! I might even consider making a window shade out of the same fabric.
February 10, 2019
8 months ago
Wonderful Material and Great Service
I purchased this piece of oil cloth as a tablecloth for the table where I prepare food for and feed my cat. I needed something that could be wiped clean quickly and easily, yet still have an attractive appearance. This fabric worked perfectly. Super easy to keep clean and I have received a lot of compliments on the look. To make this even better, the service I received from Online Fabric Store was impeccable. I plan to make Online Fabric Store my first stop for any fabric needs. Thank you so much!
September 3, 2019
2 months ago
So durable and pretty
I love oilcloth. I got so sick of buying plastic tablecloths and replacing them frequently. When I discovered oilcloth, I covered my picnic table and it survived three summers of heavy usage. I now have this pattern in the dining room to protect the table. Oilcloth cleans up so easily.
April 7, 2019
6 months ago