Gray Cherry Blossoms Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILCBGR
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 11.75"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.75"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
CA Residents: Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 4 questions
Browse 4 questions
and 13 answers
Why did you choose this?
Can you use oilcloth for shower curtains?
BEST ANSWER: Maybe... but the pattern side would probably have to be turned in to the shower because that's the water-proof side. The other side has the cloth weave which would collect water rather than just running into the tub. Then again, I don't think it's very absorbent, so it might be fine.
Is it water resistant?
BEST ANSWER: This fabric is water proof. However, if sewn, the perforated holes made by the sewing machine will cause it to lose it's waterproof quality.
Can Use this as a bed sheet?
BEST ANSWER: No, it's laminated.