Lime Green Aztec Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILAZLI OILAZLI
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Bold, cheerful, and bright, this lime green aztec oilcloth is ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use and will leave you asking, when did you transport to a Mexican getaway?
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 7 questions
Browse 7 questions
and 30 answers
Why did you choose this?
Is this oilcloth fabric cloth backed so that it might take grommets? And can it be sewn with a regular Singer machine?
BEST ANSWER: This oil cloth has a cotton web backing. It could probably take grommets provided that the weight. On the grommets is not too much. A Singer machine should be able to stitch through the cloth without much trouble. The oil cloth is fairly good quality, but certainly not as heavy as it used to be a few decades ago.
Is this this item a square yard 48x48 inches ?
BEST ANSWER: 1 yard would be 48 inches long by 47.5 inches wide.
Can theoilcloth fabric go in microwave?
BEST ANSWER: We do not recommend putting oilcloth in the microwave as it would melt.
Can you use oil cloth to make umbrella?
BEST ANSWER: Well, oilcloth is waterproof so I suppose if you were making a large patio umbrella it might work, but it is very thick material (thicker than a vinyl tablecloth) and would not collapse easily. I would also be concerned about any needle holes and how you would waterproof them. I would not use it to make an umbrella.
Want Orange and Turquoise Flotal Oilcloth?
Is this product toxic by just touching it or by ingesting or putting it in you mouth?
Cheerful and easy tablecloth!
I had to wait a bit as this was back ordered but it was worth it. So easy to create a wipe off table cloth. Measure on the table, line up the edges for a fold and cut on the fold. I used a small plate to create rounded corners. Love this print!
August 12, 2019
2 months ago