Orange Stripes Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILSTOR OILSTOR
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 1.5"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
This vibrant orange striped oilcloth is ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 4 questions
Browse 4 questions
and 6 answers
Why did you choose this?
I need 20 foot wide with stripe going up and down. Will I have to sew pieces together to achieve this. Or will the stripe be going the way I want it to without sewing?
BEST ANSWER: The width of the fabric is about 3ft. So you have to sew them side to side to get your 20 foot width. They sew nicely though, I had to put seams in the round tablecloth I made from the material.
i have a restaurant with outdoor square tables 36" X 36". Will this work and endure a daily regular wiping tables during the day. Are they thick enough that I won't need to replace it after few month?
BEST ANSWER: They are nice and thick. I cut mine into a circle and hemmed it with elastic to fit over a round outdoor table.
If I order today can I receive tomorrow in California? Need 20 yards of orange and white stripe fabric
BEST ANSWER: We do offer next day shipping. Next day is based on business days. Business Days are defined as weekdays, Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm Eastern Standard Time, excluding Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
Oilcloth perfect for outdoor decorating.
I was pleased with the thickness and colors of this oilcloth. So much nicer than what you find in the fabric stores.
There is a warning when you order about some chemicals in the fabric, but since my use is outdoors and I wasn't using it for clothing I did not see a problem.
May 19, 2019
6 months ago