Red Wide Stripes Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILS2RE
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 6.875"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 6 questions
Browse 6 questions
and 15 answers
Why did you choose this?
how wide are the stripes?
BEST ANSWER: Each stripe is just under 3.5 inches.
If I order the striped oil cloth, will the stripes run down the length of the fabric or down the width?
BEST ANSWER: The stripes will run down the length.
Is this reversible? Meaning does it look the same on both sides of the fabric?
BEST ANSWER: This is not reversible. The back is not a smooth vinyl, it is some sort of backing material, like a mesh and it is solid white.
can this be used fro outdoor chair covers?
BEST ANSWER: I wouldn’t use it for that application. It would be like putting plastic as a chair cover—think hot and sweaty!
I want to use this for an indoor awning, one time use for a dance. Is it stiff enough to span 36" at a slant and then hang 6"?
BEST ANSWER: It should be!