Royal Blue Aztec Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILAZRO OILAZRO
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Bold, cheerful, and bright, this royal blue aztec oilcloth is ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and placemats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use and will leave you asking, when did you transport to a Mexican getaway?
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 7 questions
Browse 7 questions
and 43 answers
Why did you choose this?
Can this be used for a dog bed?
BEST ANSWER: I don't think it would be that comfortable for the dog. Sort of stuff and cold. I could be wrong but I can't see it.
Can this be used outdoors?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, I have a couple of picnic tables permanently covered with this fabric. They have held up for several years outdoors.
How many yards would be needed to make a tablecloth for a 30" x 96" table?
Is this suitable for a raincoat?
BEST ANSWER: Well it would be waterproof. It may be a bit stiff if your pattern is fussy and has too many pieces and seams. I think it would work better as a rain poncho, if you know what I mean. Hope this helps. I bought it for an outdoor tablecloth
Is oil cloth water proof or water resistant?
BEST ANSWER: Oilcloth is waterproof.
Can I purchase a full piece 2.5 yards?
Vibrant beautiful colors!
I'd been waiting months for this Aztec royal blue to be available. I use it on outside tables in Tucson.
July 3, 2019
5 months ago