Silver Paradise Lace Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILPLSI OILPLSI
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
The lacy pattern of silver paradise lace oilcloth brings a level of sophistication and femininity to your tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 5 questions
Browse 5 questions
and 22 answers
Why did you choose this?
can this be used as wallpaper?
BEST ANSWER: I would not think so. I don't think the backing would adhere well using wallpaper paste. Also, if it is cold the oilcloth tends to get stiff, and softens up in warmth.
I want to us as a floor mat by the sink in the kitchen. Do you think oilcloth is a good option or is printed vinyl a better option?
BEST ANSWER: I think that this material is too thin for a floor mat, unless it is going to be backed. I have used it for out doors tablecloths and as a wall covering behind a stove. It is well suited to these purposes.
Is the silver metallic or more grey matte?
BEST ANSWER: Since the surface is glossy, it does have some shine and isn't matte, but it's not a bright metallic silver. We recommend ordering a sample if you want to see it in person.
Is this material good for a privacy fence?
BEST ANSWER: This material is not sheer. We do not think it would work as a privacy fence as it is oilcloth.
The lace oil cloth is great. It really looks nice on the tables and it is very easy to clean. And it was affordable. Very Happy with purchase.
March 24, 2019
8 months ago
Lovely! Nice weight to it.
April 6, 2019
7 months ago
Very subtle and beautiful
January 7, 2019
1 year ago
I really like my fabric. Will be ordering from y'all again....
May 16, 2018
1 year ago