Spradling EZ Vinyl Oxen Black
- Product ID: EZY4560 EZY4560
- Manufacturer: Spradling
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Acrylic Topcoat
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; FMVSS 302; NFPA 260 - Class I
Cold Crack: 0 Degrees
Collection: EZ Vinyl
- Features: Meets Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302
- Common Uses: Automotive, Office, Residential
- Care: For light soiling, a solution of 10% household dish soap in warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth - rinse with clean water and dry. For heavy soiling, dampen a soft white cloth with a one to one solution of all-purpose cleaner and water - rub gently and rise with a water dampened cloth. For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of 10% household bleach and 90% water - rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration. Do not use alcohol based cleaning agents.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 40 Yards,
when ordering more than 40 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
EZ Vinyl Oxen Black by Spradling is a pretty vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like sofas, headboards, handbags, and more. This black fabric will go well with just about anything.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 6 questions
Browse 6 questions
and 25 answers
Why did you choose this?
Iam looking to make an outdoor chair cover to protect the chairs from the winter elements. Will this stay water proof how does this fabric hold up in the winter time? Iam in Wisconsin and we have some pretty cold winters will it protect what iam trying to cover?
BEST ANSWER: We recommend 30 or 40 gauge clear vinyl as a waterproof protective covering. These vinyls are rated for temperatures as low as -30 degrees. The 40 gauge is a little thicker and the 30 gauge will be more flexible. You can always order samples if you are unsure which to get.
Can i use Spradling EZ Vinyl Oxen Black on motorcycle seat ?
BEST ANSWER: You'll want an outdoor vinyl like these:
How would this hold up on a Chiropractor's table?
BEST ANSWER: It's pretty durable! Should work well!
What is the best vinyl for purse shoulder straps? I want it to be soft and able to be sewn with a regular sewing machine.
BEST ANSWER: Any Nassimi or Spradling vinyl would work. Nassimi Symphony vinyls are particularly soft.
Could this vinyl be used for covering a automobile dashboard?
BEST ANSWER: We don't see why not!
So far I have re-covered four items.
Stretches well and accepts staples with no issues.
August 12, 2018
1 year ago