Spradling EZ Vinyl Sierra Off White
- Product ID: EZY3718 EZY3718
- Manufacturer: Spradling
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Acrylic Topcoat
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; FMVSS 302; NFPA 260 - Class I
Cold Crack: 0 Degrees
Collection: EZ Vinyl
- Features: Meets Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302
- Common Uses: Automotive, Office, Residential
- Care: For light soiling, a solution of 10% household dish soap in warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth - rinse with clean water and dry. For heavy soiling, dampen a soft white cloth with a one to one solution of all-purpose cleaner and water - rub gently and rise with a water dampened cloth. For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of 10% household bleach and 90% water - rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration. Do not use alcohol based cleaning agents.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 40 Yards,
when ordering more than 40 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
EZ Vinyl Sierra Off White by Spradling is a beautiful vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like ottomans, sofas, arm chairs, and more. This ivory fabric is good for a softer shade of white.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 5 answers
Why did you choose this?
Is this a good choice for tablecloths?
BEST ANSWER: This vinyl is stiff and won't drape very well for a tablecloth. It could be cut to the size of the table top and would provide good protection from spills and scratches. Oilcloth or flannel backed vinyl are good options that drape well.
What is the weight of this fabric?
BEST ANSWER: This is an upholstery weight vinyl.
sewing table cover
The vinyl is perfect. Great surface and worked well to recover my solid door table. has just a little stretch good for corners
August 19, 2019
1 month ago