Spradling EZ Vinyl Sierra Torch Red
- Product ID: EZY1000
- Manufacturer: Spradling
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Acrylic Topcoat
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; FMVSS 302; NFPA 260 - Class I
Cold Crack: 0 Degrees
Collection: EZ Vinyl
- Features: Meets Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302
- Common Uses: Automotive, Office, Residential
- Care: For light soiling, a solution of 10% household dish soap in warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth - rinse with clean water and dry. For heavy soiling, dampen a soft white cloth with a one to one solution of all-purpose cleaner and water - rub gently and rise with a water dampened cloth. For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of 10% household bleach and 90% water - rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration. Do not use alcohol based cleaning agents.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 40 Yards,
when ordering more than 40 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
EZ Vinyl Sierra Torch Red by Spradling is a pretty vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like arm chairs, headboards, throw pillows, and more. If you like red, this fabric is for you.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 11 answers
Why did you choose this?
I want to recover a climbing piece in a childrens play place. It is climbed on continually. Is this durable enough for that purpose? What glue is guaranteed to hold this vinyl in place after recovering?
BEST ANSWER: It should be durable enough. We recommend securing this fabric with nails or staples rather than just glue. Just using glue won't guarantee it'll stay put, but this may help:
Do you have weight for this product?
BEST ANSWER: This is an upholstery weight fabric rated at 50,000 double rubs.