Spradling EZ Vinyl Wallaby Brown
- Product ID: EZY5018 EZY5018
- Manufacturer: Spradling
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Acrylic Topcoat
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; FMVSS 302; NFPA 260 - Class I
Cold Crack: 0 Degrees
Collection: EZ Vinyl
- Features: Meets Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302
- Common Uses: Automotive, Office, Residential
- Care: For light soiling, a solution of 10% household dish soap in warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth - rinse with clean water and dry. For heavy soiling, dampen a soft white cloth with a one to one solution of all-purpose cleaner and water - rub gently and rise with a water dampened cloth. For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of 10% household bleach and 90% water - rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration. Do not use alcohol based cleaning agents.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 40 Yards,
when ordering more than 40 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
EZ Vinyl Wallaby Brown by Spradling is a stunning vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like throw pillows, cushions, ottomans, and more. For an earthy color choice, this brown fabric will work for you.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 5 questions
Browse 5 questions
and 17 answers
Why did you choose this?
Can this be used to reupholster cushions on a coach?
BEST ANSWER: I would think so. We used it to cover a cushion and back for an antique family rocker. It really turned out well.
Will this work for church pew?
Can this be used to recover the bottom seat of my Kawasaki Mule and can it last being stored outside in the sun?
BEST ANSWER: I'm not sure what a Kawasaki Mule is, but am assuming it is a type of motorcycle and needs a durable vinyl. The Wallaby Brown is a medium heavy vinyl and I think would work fine. I've only used it on purses, but it is top quality. It's a good price and easy to sew with. I say give it a try.
Can this be used as a tablecloth?
BEST ANSWER: The material is too stiff to be used as a tablecloth. It doesnt bend well. We upholstered the sofa in the kids playroom and had to soften it just to shape it to the
Sofa. It has already stiffened back up, so we're going to just replace the sofa.