Spradling EZ Vinyl Wallaby Marine White
- Product ID: EZY5000
- Manufacturer: Spradling
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Acrylic Topcoat
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; FMVSS 302; NFPA 260 - Class I
Collection: EZ Vinyl
Cold Crack: 0 Degrees
- Features: Meets Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302
- Common Uses: Marine, Automotive, Office, Residential
- Care: For light soiling, a solution of 10% household dish soap in warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth - rinse with clean water and dry. For heavy soiling, dampen a soft white cloth with a one to one solution of all-purpose cleaner and water - rub gently and rise with a water dampened cloth. For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of 10% household bleach and 90% water - rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration. Do not use alcohol based cleaning agents.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 40 Yards,
when ordering more than 40 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
EZ Vinyl Wallaby Marine White by Spradling is a lovely vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This outdoor fabric can be used for projects like throw pillows, cushions, ottomans, and more. This white fabric will complement any style.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 5 questions
Browse 5 questions
and 8 answers
Why did you choose this?
Does this vinyl have a foam backing?
BEST ANSWER: It's a polyester backing. We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.
What is the width of this fabric? Thanks
is this vinyl faux leather texture or smooth and shiny?
BEST ANSWER: It has a faux leather texture. You can order a sample if you want to see it in person.
108" wide fabric for a design wall?