Spradling Heidi Soft Marine Medium Teal Vinyl
- Product ID: HDI6858 HDI6858
- Manufacturer: Spradling
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Hi-Loft² Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Acrylic Topcoat, Mildew Resistant, Antibacterial, Antifungal
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; FMVSS 302; NFPA 260 - Class I; UFAC - Class I; IMO A.652 (16) Annex I, 8.2 & 8.3; BIFMA X5.7 Section 5 - Class A; BIFMA X5.7 Section 4 - Class I
Cold Crack: -10 Degrees
Weight: 29 Oz
Ultraviolet Resistance: 650 Hours
- Common Uses: Marine, General
- Care: For light soiling, a solution of 10% household dish soap in warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth - rinse with clean water and dry. For heavy soiling, dampen a soft white cloth with a one to one solution of all-purpose cleaner and water - rub gently and rise with a water dampened cloth. For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of 10% household bleach and 90% water - rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration. Do not use alcohol based cleaning agents.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Heidi Soft Marine Medium Teal Vinyl by Spradling is a pretty vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This outdoor fabric can be used for projects like sofas, headboards, handbags, and more. If you like green, you'll be a fan of this fabric.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 7 answers
Why did you choose this?
How long has the Teal Spradling Heidi Softside been on the market? I am trying to match a color that was available about 12 years ago. It looks Teal to me and on the back of the vinyl that was left over from the original job it says Spradling Marine Softside. I could not find that exact match on your webside but the Teal Spradling Heidi Softside looks very much like what I am looking for. Thanks, Michael
BEST ANSWER: We really can't say if it's the same fabric or not, plus we cannot guarantee dye lots. We recommend ordering a sample to compare the two.
How do u stick it to the floor. I want to use it on my bathroom floor. So is it vinal or fabric?