- Manufacturer: Spradling
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Hi-Loft² Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Acrylic Topcoat, Mildew Resistant
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; FMVSS 302; NFPA 260 - Class I; IMO A.652 (16) Annex I, 8.2 & 8.3; BIFMA X5.7 Section 5 - Class A; BIFMA X5.7 Section 4 - Class I
- Common Uses: Marine, General
- Care: For light soiling, a solution of 10% household dish soap in warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth - rinse with clean water and dry. For heavy soiling, dampen a soft white cloth with a one to one solution of all-purpose cleaner and water - rub gently and rise with a water dampened cloth. For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of 10% household bleach and 90% water - rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration. Do not use alcohol based cleaning agents.
Cold Crack: -10 Degrees
Ultraviolet Resistance: 650 Hours
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Navigator Soft Blue Ribbon Vinyl by Spradling is a gorgeous vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This outdoor fabric can be used for projects like ottomans, sofas, arm chairs, and more. If you like blue, you'll love this fabric.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 1 answer
can this fabric be used for clothing ? to make jackets/ trousers/capes ? Basically as a fashion fabric?
BEST ANSWER: You can use vinyl for apparel, however keep in mind that it is a very stiff fabric with a lot of structure to it. It's similar to leather so it would be suitable for something like a jacket.
Can I iron a design on this or will it melt?
Is this fabric CPSIA compliant? Looking for a soft vinyl fabric for children's product. Must be within lead and prhalate legal limits to use in children's products.