Spradling Seabreeze Bermuda Blue Vinyl
- Product ID: SEA856 SEA856
- Manufacturer: Spradling
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Hi-Loft² Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Acrylic Topcoat, Mildew Resistant, Antibacterial, Antifungal
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; FMVSS 302, NFPA 260 - Class I; IMO A.652 (16) Annex I, 8.2 & 8.3; UFAC - Class I, BIFMA X5.7 Section 5 - Class A; BIFMA X5.7 Section 4 - Class I
Cold Crack: -10 Degrees
Ultraviolet Resistance: 650 Hours
Weight: 29 Oz
- Features: Heat Sealable
- Common Uses: Marine, General
- Care: For light soiling, a solution of 10% household dish soap in warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth - rinse with clean water and dry. For heavy soiling, dampen a soft white cloth with a one to one solution of all-purpose cleaner and water - rub gently and rise with a water dampened cloth. For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of 10% household bleach and 90% water - rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration. Do not use alcohol based cleaning agents.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Seabreeze Bermuda Blue Vinyl by Spradling is a stunning vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This outdoor fabric can be used for projects like cushions, handbags, headboards, and more. If you like blue, you'll love this fabric.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions
Browse 2 questions
and 7 answers
Why did you choose this?
is there any possible way for you to select a Sherwin Williams color that is closest to the actual color of the this fabric to get a better idea of the actual color vs looking at it on a computer screen? Actually, this could be quite helpful on all solid colors. thanks
BEST ANSWER: We recommend ordering a sample to see the color in person.