Strong Blue Lluvia de Flores Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILLFSB
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 23.375"
- Vertical Repeat: 18"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions
Browse 2 questions
and 20 answers
Why did you choose this?
Is this smooth or does it have a rough texture?
BEST ANSWER: Oilcloth is incredibly smooth. We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.
It’s beautiful and useful. I wish I could get a round piece of it.
September 22, 2018
11 months ago
Blue Lluvia de Flores Oilcloth
Made a bag, received many compliments. Colors are vibrant. I will order more..........
February 14, 2018
1 year ago
Not your grandmothers table cloth!!
It's great !
It's so colorful !
I bought this because it's so similar to material I saw on outdoor tables in Portland OR. All I could find in Eugene was red or blue traditional material - how boring. I wanted what I saw on Portland and this is it. Because my outdootr table isn't more than 30 inches across, I cut this to have an 8 inch over hang. Such a splash of color. And, I might have enough left over to make a cover for my counter stad mixer. Thank You.
August 13, 2019
3 weeks ago